We’ve welcomed Bartek Nowotarski to the team! Bartek is joining the Platform team, and prior to Stellar, he worked as a lead developer and a security consultant. Learn more about Bartek here.
- Wallet v2, reset recovery code feature, and two-factor authentication are now live for all users.
- We refactored the send pane to increase performance and fix some user-reported bugs.
- We made a change to the remove anchor function—you can now remove trustlines from an anchor.
- Our own Joyce Kim spoke on a panel at Money 2020 on “Economic Development in the Exponential Age.”
— Simon Black (@CEO_PPRO) November 3, 2014
- She also gave a presentation on Stellar at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Financial Services for the Poor program.
— Dave Kim (@iodave) November 11, 2014
- We have a new and improved developers page.
- We’re working on stellar-payments, an open-source node js library that will provide robust transaction submission on the Stellar network, and increases the reliability of the giveaway.
- We’re also working on Stellar Charts, so soon you will be able to easily view network stats, trade volume, top markets, and exchange rates.
- We are still working on several in-depth blog posts on a number of topics, including the giveaway and scalability which we hope to have out over the next few weeks.