Watch Nicolas and Scott give a closer look at the new Stellar network at our developer meetup.
Nicolas gives a high-level overview of stellar-core’s new features. Scott covers the Horizon API server, which provides a web-based interface to stellar-core.
- Join our O’Reilly webcast on October 20th for a close look at the technical workings of the Stellar network, including distributed consensus, trust and gateways. RSVP here.
- Read the new Chinese translation of Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) by @hsxuif, @lab, and @eno! They’re looking for more contributors, so feel free to join them in translating!
- SCP also makes an appearance on the syllabus for Stanford’s “Bitcoin and Crypto Currencies” course.
- Joyce Kim, Stellar cofounder will speak on two panels at Sibos, a highly-regarded international banking and finance conference. Joyce is presenting on “New kids on the Block(chain) platform” alongside industry leaders like Simon Taylor, Vice President of Blockchain Research and Development at Barclays. She’ll also speak on a financial inclusion panel with well-respected experts in the field, including folks from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Digital Finance Institute.
Watch my recent talk at SF Tech4Good on “Building a Stellar world: unlock money and change the future for millions of women.” The presentation covers specific barriers women face in accessing financial services, and how developers building on Stellar can help.
- Happy first anniversary to Centaurus, a Stellar wallet for Android!
- The new Stellar network is coming soon! Keep your eyes peeled for more information.