- Scott announced on Stellar’s public Slack chat that we can “now roundtrip our most complicated XDR structure (TransactionEnvelepe) through Go.” He’ll be adding some basic usage docs as well.
- Community member @dzham completed his first multi-sig token payment on the test net! He also wrote a great piece on what multi-signature means, and why it matters.
- Cofounder Joyce Kim spoke at the United Nations last week. The UN and World Bank hosted a conference on Harnessing Migration, Remittances and Diaspora Contributions for Financing Sustainable Development. Watch Joyce’s talk on how Stellar can help reduce remittance fees and transfer times so people can independently improve their lives.
- Joyce also appeared on Tech Tent, a BBC World Service podcast, to discuss how Stellar could reinvent the way money works.
— BBC Tech Tent (@BBCTechTent) May 24, 2015
- Our own Vanessa presented on How an Educator Came to <3 Crypto at Indy Hall.
- Join us for a Stellar happy hour in San Francisco. Come to Slate bar on Tuesday, June 16th for drinks and to meet others in fintech and financial inclusion.
- We added an important new member to the team: Benadog Cumberpooch.
Meet Benadog Cumberwoof, an integral part of daily standups here at Stellar. pic.twitter.com/wzyx0PMH6U
— Stellar (@StellarOrg) May 30, 2015
- A developer preview of our new open web application system is on its way.
Community translations of this post