- FiveThirtyEight explores how mobile money accounts are boosting financial inclusion in South Africa.
— Bill Gates (@BillGates) April 24, 2015
- Why do 1.1 billion women still not have bank accounts? The International Finance Corporation (IFC) hosted an online event on closing the gender finance gap.
— IFC (@IFC_org) April 20, 2015
- The Grameen Foundation introduced new data analyzing the best way to scale digital financial services.
- In rural India, the elderly must sometimes walk miles to reach a bank. The Wall Street Journal examines options to increase financial access there, including “mak[ing] bank payment facilities available at post offices.”
- BankMobile aims to reach the 12.2% of New Yorkers who are unbanked with “the first completely mobile bank.”
Get the latest Stellar news.