- Find out how many women in twenty-two different countries are entrepreneurs. This No Ceilings visualization tool shows data from Nigeria to Thailand to France.
- How do low-income Nigerian women with no credit history get bank loans? Women’s World Banking explains.
- New research from the National Scientific Council suggests that the conditions attending poverty—like high stress, noise, and overcrowding—can negatively impact brain development in children.
- Faisal Khan’s Periodic Table of Remittances gives a comprehensive overview of the remittance ecosystem.
- For a more granular look at remittance services, explore the World Bank Group’s new Smart Remitter Target (SmarRT).
Get the latest Stellar news.