- Stellar.org is hiring! Get in touch if you’re a serious C++ Developer, Senior Developer, Front End Developer, or Developer Evangelist.
- Community-built wallet Centaurus now supports federation-powered contact management and cross-currency payments. Thanks, @powderfan!
- Stellar.org developer Graydon released a Go standalone history archive tool. The archivist doesn’t require Stellar Core for its archive maintenance tasks, which include reporting the state of archives and repairing incomplete archives.
- Iris, another Stellar.org dev, recently added custom URLs to the Stellar Laboratory tool. You can now link to specific endpoints and pre-built transactions like this one.
- As mentioned in our Oradian launch announcement, four Stellar.org team members visited Lagos, Nigeria for several weeks. Jessica, Joyce, Scott, and Vanessa made fast friends in the developer and entrepreneur communities, presenting at standing-room-only meetups and talks.
- Developers in Lagos generously volunteered to help test the developer learning program (coming soon).
- Nigerian tech blog Techpoint.ng featured us, forecasting that “Stellar.org’s Nigerian coming could kickstart a payments revolution.”
- Find out why Lagos developer Tosin Animashaun jumped aboard “the Stellar train.”
- BBC’s Tech Tent interviewed Joyce on Stellar and Oradian’s impact in Nigeria.
- Vanessa and Joyce published Lessons from Inside a Nonprofit Accelerator “Boot Camp” in the Stanford Social Innovation Review. Bonus: See how the Stellar “pitch” has evolved over the past months.
- Jed and Joyce shared insights about the Stellar network on Tomorrow’s Transactions.
- In the coming months, we’ll be announcing more real-world projects and services integrating with the Stellar network. Thank you for your role in building this Stellar new world.
Community translations of this post