This update is packed with information:
- Trading history is now live in production – on the trading view, there is a new tab to the right of the order book tab.
- Over the past 2 weeks, we have been doing a lot of work on the FB auth system and have significantly improved our spam detection filters. We are writing a blog post on our findings and results so keep an eye out for that.
- Users can now specify their secret key during registration: Github and Roadmap.
- Wallet V2 is almost ready (makes the wallets more secure and stable). It will include a required migration to the new system which will be as easy as one click. We will announce more details once we get closer to pushing it live.
- You can now upvote on items on the live platform roadmap and we are publishing previews of new designs.
- You can now delete accounts via the API – documentation is here.
Prospress announced a free WooCommerce plugin that allows any merchant on WooCommerce to accept payments on the Stellar network – and it looks pretty spiffy!
RevealCoin just launched with a fascinating business model. They are issuing their own currency which they will give to their users as a means of sharing revenue – interesting stuff!
We added “Community” Cards to the roadmap. You can see many ways to contribute to the Stellar ecosystem, including non-technical things like helping translate knowledge center articles.
- Stellar will be speaking at Money20/20 next week in Las Vegas. We are on the Disruptive Financial Inclusion Track, Economic Development in the Exponential Age Panel on Sunday, Nov 2 at 3:50 pm so if you want to connect at the conference, drop us a line at [email protected] And they made this great sketch of Joyce.