Our development team is growing. As of this week, Nicolas Barry will be working on our Core team. Nicolas is experienced in developing highly distributed and redundant applications and is joining us from Microsoft. We are happy to have him join the crew! You can read more about him here.
- Multi-currency support is now live. To add a currency to your account, you need to add an anchor in the dashboard.
- We now support passing actions into the client via links. For example:
(a) Donate 1 Euro to Mission Bit via a link. https://launch.stellar.org/#/?action=send&dest=missionbit&amount=1¤cy=EUR
(b) Add an anchor. https://launch.stellar.org/#/?action=add-gateway&domain=justcoin.com
- You can set the inflation destination in the options screen.
- Fixes to the stability of our stellard cluster.
- Improvements to the giveaway including added captcha and improved spam filters.
- Justcoin became an anchor (supporting EUR and BTC).
- Kraken and ANXPRO are now supporting STR.
- The stellar giveaway crossed 1 million Facebook auths.
- Someone made this site to help people navigate all the new services popping up in the Stellar system: Usestellar.org
- You can now top up prepaid mobile minutes in over 100 countries using stellars on piiko.com. We tested it here:
- Last week, we spoke at the SOCAP conference on a panel on “A Place for Digital Currencies in Financial Inclusion.”
— Simon de Haan (@smn) September 9, 2014
— Cheryl Contee (@ch3ryl) September 4, 2014