- We’re so excited to have our very first OS contribution to the new Horizon API. Thank you, @malandrina!
- We’re in the process of developing the Horizon API in Go. Take a look at the pre-alpha code and tell us what you think.
- Andrew dug into the technical details of Stellar at the SF Bitcoin Dev Meetup.
- Our new consensus algorithm and code is public. It even inspired some new lingo:
thanks to the Stellar consensus protocol whitepaper, "quorum slice" is the new "bae" E.g. "hey there, I'll put u in my quorum slice"
— Yan⚠ (@bcrypt) April 10, 2015
- Our first-ever discussion of SCP was a blast! Thank you to everyone who came out for making it a fun and fascinating evening—special shout-out to those who joined us remotely.
- Our cofounders Jed and Joyce are visiting South Africa. If you’re near Cape Town or Johannesburg, please drop us a line: