- Five women, five countries, five financial tools: stories of female entrepreneurship from Women’s World Banking.
- CFI exposes the potentially exploitative practices—bloated fees, high transfer costs—of financial services for United States prison inmates, who aren’t covered by consumer protection laws.
- Poverty Action Lab released new data detailing a six-part plan that’s proven effective for sustainably lifting people out of poverty.
- We love infographics. A new one from GSMA illustrates the bigger picture of mobile money in Latin America and the Caribbean, including adoption, service providers, and sustained usage.
- Why is financial security elusive for so many people worldwide? JUNTOS Global posits that emotional and social factors influence financial decisions perhaps more than rationality or factors such as convenience.
Get the latest Stellar news.