- Live Below the Line aims to foster empathy for the 1.2 billion people living below the poverty line. Beginning in April, participants eat and drink for five days on a budget of $1.50 per day.
- NextBillion offers tips for developers on creating successful personal finance apps, including products for folks without traditional financial access.
- CGAP breaks down who’s funding financial inclusion efforts, and where exactly that money goes.
— World Bank (@WorldBank) March 28, 2015
- A 2015 study closely examines how people in Africa use formal and informal financial devices. Africans are more likely to both save and borrow money than other adults worldwide.
— Shorenstein Center (@ShorensteinCtr) March 31, 2015
- What would it mean for a financial system to connect its users directly, in a model that echoes Uber’s?
— MM4P (@MM4P1) March 30, 2015
Get the latest Stellar news.